How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Abid Your Own Question
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 13 year old son is complaining of pain right above his

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: My 13 year old son is complaining of pain right above his penis area (above 1 or 2 inches above)
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?
Customer: I took him to the ER on Sunday. They took a urine sample, performed a sonogram of testicles, and took an XRay of his hips they said they did not see any issues it started last Tuesday at first, he said his penis was hurting then his butt and now he says the pain is above his penis (area covered by pubic hair)
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: he has hydrocephalus and has a shunt. he had a shunt revision on july 26
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 11 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for info that you provided ...

Please let me know have you investigated about any local injury in the form of blunt trauma ?

What is the intensity/severity of pain 1-10 being 1 mild to 10 very severe .

Regards .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 11 months ago.

Are you there ...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He has not had any trauma or injury there
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 11 months ago.
Thanksfor info...
In this case two possibilities shouldbe keptin mind kidney stone and torsion of testis.
Please get consultation from UROLOGIST as earlyaspossible so that appropriate treatment may be offeredto him.
Regards ***** ***** luck.
Please leave positivefeedback for me.