How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46713
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have RLS and when the movements start and don't let up for

Customer Question

I have RLS and when the movements start and don't let up for hours I get very tense. Can something like valium be used to ease this condition?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

there are better medications for restless leg syndrome than valium

there are medications like requip and sinemet can help with restless leg syndrome

have you tried those yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will ask my doctor to prescribe Sinemet. I believe I tried that years ago but am not sure. thank you for answering me. I have an appointment next month to see a neurologist.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using