How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 7620
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a boil under my penis and not on my penis (just on

Customer Question

I have a boil under my penis and not on my penis (just on the balls)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

Please attach a picture if you can.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's just underneath by penis (a small boil), Picture does not show it well. It;s just a small boil. May be due to heat. I am not sure. I just need some sort of cream to apply
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

If it is a boil, then applying an antibacterial ointment like Bacitracin or Fuscidin twice a day along with sitz baths, where you have to sit in a tub of warm water (half filled) for 10 to 15 minutes thrice or four times a day will help.


Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.