How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45923
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dr how are you, no its about my father, we got a ful

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: dr how are you
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no its about my father
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: we got a ful metaboilic a, urine and blood count tests done
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: his WBC ESTERASE IS trace abnormal but his WBC is 0-5
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David

WBC and esterase levels are found in the urine

he could have a bladder infection.

he should get a urine culture to check for bacterial infection in the urine.

let me know if you have other questions.