How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46379
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have hep c I have not had treatment but have strong back

Customer Question

Hi I have hep c I have not had treatment but have strong back pain n down sides of abdomen. Should I go hospital or a hep c clinic
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm in a lot of pain wat should I do help quick
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is DR. David

if you are in a lot of pain, you should go to the hospital or ER and have a doctor check our your back and your liver.

you need to them make an appointment with a liver specialist to get treatment for your hepatitis C

the ER doctors can help you refer you to a liver specialist who can treat you.

or you can see your primary care doctor for treatment of your hepatitis C

let me know if you have questions.