How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64346
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A lady friend and myself have broken out with rashes at the

Customer Question

A lady friend and myself have broken out with rashes at the same time and she just went and got tested for herpes
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 12 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. Can you upload pictures? Describe the rash, were they originally blisters, pustules? Location of rash?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 11 months ago.


What is your question?

If this is herpes, it would typically be blisters that break open and form painful ulcerations, and on the genitals.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here