Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I drink enough water to were my pee looks like water. I just

Customer Question

I drink enough water to were my pee looks like water. I just hit the vagina with a low hair dryer for a second. I don't wipe after pee; I have had no female problems in at least 20 years. So I guess this is ok. If I have sex I shower before and after; so my partner is not having to worry about my cleanliness. Is this generally ok to do?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Expert opinion regarding this varies. If you have had no problems then you may continue to do so, and it is OK. However generally to prevent urinary tract infection (which women are more susceptible to) it is recommended that after urination one needs to wipe from front to back and wash the genital area with plain water at least once a day.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Thanks.

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,
If you have no further questions, please rate the answer with a positive rating.
Thanks.