How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5084
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 50 year old woman. Homemaker, dog breeder (

Customer Question

Hi pearl, I am a 50 year old woman. Homemaker, dog breeder ( pomeranians)Last couple yrs, feeling poorly, fatigue, depression, just generálny feeling awful which i attributed to middle age and menopauza. About 2 years ago, I noticed skin erupción a long the jawline. I thought it was from a bad tooth. Lots of localized swelling. I should say, I have a Dr. Phobia and hate going to Dr. After the initial swelling went away, I would sometidos have a sharp swinging painting where the acné was. Also, let me say, I také very good care of my face, using only high end makeup and skin care. It seems as if i have some kind of Bug or worm or parasite on my face and throat. I have not went to dr.cuz i was so atraído they would say i have Morgellons or something like that. I thought the same thing till tonight when a couple actually came out of my jawline. My husband of 29 yrs. Initially thought I was crazy and almost had me convincente as well, saw it took. What could this be and should i go to the er tonight? How do i get rid of it? Please help
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: A couple years, but really bad the last few week s. No, have not spoke to Dr yet. Could i have got this parasite from my dogs or rescues?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: But it does sound crazy which is why I have not gone, but it is there none the lessa nd i am not the only one who has seen it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Please do not worry and do consult your doctor and get a referral to a dermatologist. If there is any lesion in the skin then your doctor may do a skin biopsy. This will help your doctor to know the cause for the lesion and whether this could be due to a parasite. Then you may be prescribed oral medications or creams that can be applied to the lesion. Please do not delay and get examined as soon as possible.

Take care.

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,
If you have no further questions, please rate the answer with a positive rating.