Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I need 30 20mg adderall until my new psychiatrist

Customer Question
appointment JA: Have you seen a...
I need 30 20mg adderall until my new psychiatrist appointment
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I was seeing an MD. Who diagnosed me, but he wrote my last script on 7\06 I have 3wks. Until my new psycharist appt.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
7/26/2016
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do want to pick up this medication at your local pharmacy or did you need the medication to be ordered online and shipped to you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Family Physician, Doctor