Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I am not able to see my doctor to get an rx for phentermine

Customer Question
37.5 JA: Have you seen a...
I am not able to see my doctor to get an rx for phentermine 37.5
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I will use this once a year to get jump started . N dieting
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. Healthy. 40 pounds overweight
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/18/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

The only way you can get a legal prescription of phentermine is to visit your doctor.

Online prescriptions are not valid.

I would recommend that you be seen for this by your doctor unfortunately this cannot be done online.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Thank you

You are most welcome.

Please do rate me before you leave.

Kindest regards

Dr. SH
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician