Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Just had a CBC lab test yesterday and my A/G ratio was high

Customer Question
1.9. What can that mean...
Just had a CBC lab test yesterday and my A/G ratio was high 1.9. What can that mean? Should i have other tests done?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet but saw my doctor yesterday who ordered the CBC. I'm taking cyclosporine.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
7/14/2016
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question

This is not serious and commonly out of range

It is not a concern

It represents the protein content in your blood and subject to a lot of variables

if everything else is good then you are fine

Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating.I appreciate it. :)
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor