How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55778
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have anxiety and am withdrawing from codeine can i ask for

Customer Question

I have anxiety and am withdrawing from codeine can i ask for a perscription of 5mg diazepam 50 tabs as i am suffering?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question Mat.

I'm very sorry you are suffering

You are in Australia and we are unable to provide meds online. Especially controlled substances

That is illegal

your GP might be willing to help you out

Check out this pharmacy too

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


This is a different expert.

Canada drugs , the link above, does not deal in controlled substances.

They will NOT give you diazepam, even with a prescription.;

This is generally true in the US and Canada.

You will need to see a doctor in austrial.

In addition withdrawl needs doctor monitoring.

It is not self help.

And you should not do it on your own.

I am a double board certified clinical doctor.

Find me anytime.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I the above will not let me edit.

Of course I meant Australia.

Find me anytime for fast , accurate and correct answers.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

still need help?