How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nadim Al-Mubarak Your Own Question
Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 379
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Nadim Al-Mubarak is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Everyone says I smell like all the time. but can'nt smell

Customer Question

Everyone says I smell like crap all the time. but can'nt smell it. even breath smells like crap. I been to my dentist my teeth are fine, and been to my doctor and he does 't know why . please help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


Let me clarify

You can't smell it.

Your doctor can?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there something wrong with my body
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my co workers give me bad time everyday.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doctor told me he have send me a body ordor doctor.To fine out what going on.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

The problem can be internal, such as from diabetes, or a hormone problem.

I think your doctor wants to send you to an endocrinologist.

In the meantime, bacteria are responsible for the smell.

They feed on dead skin.

Take a natural dry brush and brush all over before a shower ever day.

Use only ivory soap or castille baby soap to wash.

See an endocrinologist.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 1 year ago.

I disagree with the above advise

I would advise you to see and ENT doctor. Since this is not a dental issue, ENT would be the second most common source. It is likely to be a chronic infection of some sort in that area, but it requires a detailed ENT assessment. This is not an endocrine problem

Best wishes