How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4260
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What specialist treats Xiphoid Process Syndrome? no

Customer Question

What specialist treats Xiphoid Process Syndrome?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no medications - had a broken Xiphoid that grew a 4 inch extension removed 3 weeks ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: heart, lungs, gallbladder, liver all have been tested and are OK
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: great health but lots of pain
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

You need to consult a thoracic surgeon for the management.

Take care.

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,
If you have no further question, please rate the answer with a positive rating.