How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a reallt bad back and am in need if pain relief.

Customer Question

I have a reallt bad back and am in need if pain relief.David Crawford
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

this is Dr. David

I am sorry you have a bad back.

we can't give out pain prescriptions online. that is illegal

we are here to answer medical questions.

have you seen your primary care doctor or a pain management doctor about your back pain?

you need a spine MRI scan of your back to see if you have pinched nerves causing pain.

you may even need to see a back surgeon to talk about spine surgery.

let me know if you have questions.