Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

For nearly two years I have been plagued with skin sores

Customer Question

For nearly two years I have been plagued with skin sores that started between my toes. They have popped up everywhere and are now head to toe. Additionally I have had any number of other problems including sleep problems, nausea in the morning with a fever all developing (and more) over a two year period. All indications tell me that I have parasites, yet no blood nor stool samples show them and NO OTHER DIAGNOSIS has worked out to illuminate any of the ever-increasing symptoms.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: It was first noticed in September of 2014 and yes, I do have pain. Initially nerve pain, and I was diagnosed with neuropathy, but the drug did nothing for it (I got a cannabis card and take drops at bedtime) but the pain has pretty much dissolved.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Aside from that and irregular heart beat which has been alleviated, no. I am 83 and otherwise in remarkable good health.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please attach a picture here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't send a pic.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi'

Please attach a picture here

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Can you get one to customer service?