How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chaithanya Your Own Question
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 798
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Chaithanya is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a women in my seventy and for the last 3 years i have

Customer Question

I am a women in my seventy and for the last 3 years i have mucous and fllim would just come up in mouth with traces and blood in .it appears it is coming from my throat and now my voice is changing to all most like laryngitis.have no ideal what is going on
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.


I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Have you seen an ENT specialist

If not please see as soon as you can

They will introduce a scope to see if your larynx is normal

It is called Laryngoscopy

Once you get that done, you will get an Idea about what exactly is wrong inside

This can vary from an infection to cancer, so early screening is better

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, the only way we experts are compensated for helping you

Follow up questions can be asked even after the positive rating

You can get back to me any time here,

Any bonus is welcome and appreciated

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya