Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have 5 or 6 small bruises on the left lower abdomen. I

Customer Question

I have 5 or 6 small bruises on the left lower abdomen. I have had some painin that general area so I have put pressure on it a couple times to see exactly where the pains is coming from but did the same thing on right side and there is no bruising. Any idea what this might be. Relatively active healthy vegetarian of 58.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Had the pain for about a week or a bit longer. It's not as bad as it was when it first started as it was actually hurting when I walked. That's no longer happening just hurts upon manipulation.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nope. I haven't had any illnesses or major surgeries other than pneumonia a couple years ago and a herniated disc surgery 20+ years ago.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

This could be constipation.

Are you constipated?

Thanks for this question

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.
if you have more questions, just reply. :)