Thank you for the quick reply.
Its good that your diabetes & blood pressure is well controlled.The symptoms you have described of feeling of being nervous and jittery since past few days can be due to following causes:depression,anxiety,stress,hormonal imbalance.
A serious loss, chronic illness, difficult relationship, financial problem, or any unwelcome change in life patterns can trigger these symptoms.
Following will help you greatly:
- Engage in mild activity or exercise
- Do relaxation exercises.These involve 10 to 20 minutes of deep breathing and muscle relaxation.
- Set realistic goals for yourself.
- Think positive.Positive thinking will replace negative thoughts.
- Get more sleep and enjoy your life.
If still after this,your symptoms persists & you feel jittery/nervous/tense/anxiety etc then you need to consult your doctor for the tests like hormonal blood check up,Dexamethasone Suppression test,Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale & then accordingly treatment will be done.This will help you greatly.
Hope this helped
Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.