How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8781
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been diagnosed with severe Chrons Disease,28 years

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with severe Chrons Disease,28 years now, no remission, COPD,Osteoporosis, Arthritis in my lower back. Recently fell into an empty pool and broke my knee cap and 3 ribs and have neck and back pain.
I am a 49 year old female and have been licensed for medical marijuana years ago.
The Dr.s I have keep prescribing opium (Norco) for my pain. I hate it!
I would like to renew my license please.
Thank you,
Katherine *
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

The only way to renew your license would be to go to your pain medicine doctor or any doctor who has the authority to renew your license.

This cannot be done online in forums like this as it is not legal to do it online unfortunately.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards