How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question centers around exposure to toxic agents, heavy

Customer Question

My question centers around exposure to toxic agents , heavy metals and Nuclear Biological and Chemical (NBC) Also PCBs and Mercury during my time in the Military! There were over 100 Contaminates of Concern that I was potentially exposed too! Best place for testing? Do I need a Doctor's Orders?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

yes, you would need a doctors order

there are large toxicology centers in the US

Emory Univ in Atlanta has a large Toxicology program for testing.

what symptoms are you having?