Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I need something for panos attacks. I have MS recently I

Customer Question

I need something for panos attacks. I have MS recently I have been having at least 2 attacks per day
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Since how long are you having panic attacks?

Are you taking any medications now?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

I can understand that you are having panic attacks atleast 2 times daily.

Cause of panic attack is the body's normal "alarm system," the set of mental and physical mechanisms that allows a person to respond to a threat, tends to be triggered unnecessarily, when there is no danger.

It may occur in any anxiety disorder, usually in response to a specific situation tied to the main characteristic of the disorder.
Several medicines can make panic attacks less severe or stop them altogether. Specific members of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor(SSRI) and the benzodiazepine families of medications are approved by the Food and Drug Administration(FDA) to treat panic disorder.

CBT(Cognitive-behavior therapy) & psychotherapy also may help you greatly.

So my best advise for you is to make an early appointment with your doctor so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh