How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46694
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Or mam, I am a 16 year old male and i have been experiencing

Customer Question

Hello sir or mam, I am a 16 year old male and i have been experiencing some stomach pains that won't go away. For the last three consecutive days i have thought it was constipation, so i took many stool softeners and pills that make you poop. But each time i have seen no results, i constantly have to find ways to relieve gas for a short few second relief then the pain is back. It is uncomfortable to stand up or do any kind of physical activity. I was hoping that you might have some answer for this mysterious belly ace
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having abdominal pains.

you could be having bowel allergies or bowel sensitivity to foods like milk lactose sugar or milk casein protein which can cause distention and bloating and bowel pains

gluten allergy or sensitivity to gluten wheat protein in breads, pastas can cause bloating and diarrhea.

you really need to see a GP doctor to get your abdominal symptoms evaluated.

you may need to keep a food diary or food log of what foods cause worse symptoms for you.

you may need to get your stools checked for blood.

can your parents bring you to see a GP doctor?

when was the last time you saw a doctor for an exam?