DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I just paid 60 cad to speak to a doctor. What should I do

Customer Question

Hi I just paid 60 cad to speak to a doctor. What should I do now? ***@******.***
Category: Medical
Expert:  retireddebra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking to speak to a doctor on the Just Answer site? Right now you are on the Canada law question of the site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To speak to a doctor

I will ask the site to move your question over to the medical list.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long does take to speak to a doctor
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

What is your medical question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot my medication at home.
I got in the car accident 2 month ago. Injured my back and neck. I was at hospital but now I am in Canada working and I forgot to bring my medication. Vicodin is the one I need for a month as I am leaving to Russia back in the month
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I am still not sure what you are asking

We answer questions on the site

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you prescribing medication?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

No

To prescribe those on line would be a felony in the US and CANADA, for you and for the doctor.

And trying to get pain meds outside of your doctor will also get you blacklisted with pharmacies and other agencies.

Vicodin is a controlled substance, and dangerous, and only a doctor that is taking care of you in person can prescribe it for you.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/