How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 18755
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have PTSD and I'm trying to get s canibis card but I'm in

Customer Question

I have PTSD and I'm trying to get s canibis card but I'm in Louisiana but I travel to legal states with work can you help?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I'm taking Lexapro and kolonipin but does not work naturally
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing other than my aniexy disorder from my army tour to Iraq it's getting better but I'd like to get off the chemical pills sucks a kolonipin
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

We are unable to provide the documentation to support obtaining medical marijuana through this site. We are only able to provide information in answer to questions.

I can tell you that you would need to follow the rules of each state. Very few states will recognize the medical marijuana process of another state. There also are potential legal entanglements for transporting marijuana across state lines. So, it is not as simple as traveling to a neighboring state and getting a medical marijuana card and a supply of marijuana and then returning to your home state.

If there is any additional information that would be helpful, please let me know.