How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65319
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 42 year old son has dizziness extreme nausea the shakes.

Customer Question

my 42 year old son has dizziness extreme nausea the shakes. he checked out fine when he had his teats last year from a brain scan to heart tests. I am taking him to the dr His dada died at this age from a heart attack so I am worried
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Double vision too
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical issues?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


Please attach a picture here

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


Please ignore that first post: site glitch.

It is clear you have stated he has a negative medical history

This could be heart.

It could also be hyperthyrodism.

It might be another hormonal problem, more rare, such as pheochromacytoma.

Nausea and the shakes can be after alcohol use, so this should be ruled out at well.

Take him to an internal medicine doctor.