Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

IGET REALLY HOT BUT MY BODY FEELS COLD, NO FEVER PARKINSONS

Customer Question
IGET REALLY HOT...
IGET REALLY HOT BUT MY BODY FEELS COLD
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?
Customer: NO FEVER PARKINSONS BUT NO CHANG E IN MED OR ANYTHING
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I REMEMBER LAST YEAR I BATTLED REOCCURINNG MRSA FOR MONTHS AND I FELT THIS WAY BUT I WAS FEELING ILL I DON'T REALLY FEEL ILL NOW
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
6/16/2016
Doctor: khagihara, Doctor replied 1 year ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor

How old are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any other medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Family Physician, Doctor