DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Dry heaves light headed ness and fever, Just started dizzy

Customer Question

Dry heaves light headed ness and fever
JA: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?
Customer: Just started dizzy light headed she says no respiratory but I can here her breathing harder than normal. I was emergency medical technician at one time.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Lath argue weak dizzy and has been dry heaving
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: She takes perscription aderall
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Hi

sorry to hear about your problem

please provide a bit more detail about the problem so that i could help you better

Since how long she has these symptoms?

How high is the fever?

Any cough or sore throat?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No cough or sore throat just dizzy dry hives no rashes pupils are reactive capillary reflect a little slow. Off and on sweating and chills. Have no temp but by touch feels warm.

since how long has she got these problems?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No she was fine the smorning. She left at 7:30 I get a text at 8:30 she was heading home. Dry heaving with chills and dizziness. And was just told she hadn't eaten much and has been up for at least 24 hrs. Well now I feel stupid! So would like your opinion anyway.

Thanks a lot for providing the information

There are two possibilities causing her problem

The one most likely is that she might be running some kind of viral illness due to which she has hives and feeling of fever. It is common to have such symptom with a seasonal flu.

Dizziness and hives can be a side effect of her medicine as well,in her case Aderral
If she does not have symptoms like a high blood pressure and shortness of breath than most likely there is nothing to worry about. You can give her a tablet of over the counter available Cetrizine and also Acetaminophen. If there is any worsening of her symptoms or she doesn,t feel any better than a visit to your physician is recommended.

Feel free to ask if you have any more question and till you are satisfied

If you got the answer please don,t forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK for this service

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u! What is cetrizine & acetaminophen?

Cetrizine is an anti-allergic which will help in relieving hives and Acetaminophen will help in relieving symptom of fever as it is an anti-pyretic.

Regards