Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I had a colon scope on tuesday and they found my appendix to

Customer Question

I had a colon scope on tuesday and they found my appendix to be awollen and pushing onto my small intestine i believe. I was sedated amd not real for sure they could have said colon. It wont appear on a ctscan but it did on a xray. Yesterday i had a very sharp pain and i passed out afterwords i felt better for a while. Now my stomach looks like im 6 monthss pregnant and solid. I went to er and the one dr had me setup for surgery today anotjer dr canceled. I see a surgeon on june 23rs. Will i be ok until then. Tje er dr said it had mucus and was seeping
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: 2 weeks amd i havent ate or really drank anything since...ive been put in IV for dehydration amd potassium drip 3 times. While at hospital
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: My white count was over 1500 last night in er
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

You will most likely be okay till your appointment.

In the meantime, if you get any pain or fever or vomiting you should consult the emergency.

Just keep an eye on these symptoms.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Please do rate me before you leave by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards