How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4290
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just moved to melbourne from sydney and was in the

Customer Question

I have just moved to melbourne from sydney and was in the middle of trying to get my son (3.5 years old) assessed to see if he has autism and was wondering which pediatric services in Melbourne specialise in assessing autism? We had a referral from our GP in sydney for a sydney paedatrician but can not find with all the travel. I wanted to take my son into GP here, but his visits only result in meltdowns.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Please contact The Royal Children’s Hospital to meet specialists who will be able to diagnose whether your son is suffering from autism.

The Royal Children’s Hospital***** Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9345 5522

Take care.