How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just come bac from my GP having been given a TSH

Customer Question

I have just come bac from my GP having been given a TSH result of 3.24. I've been told it's not quite high enough for thyroxine despite my symptoms. What do you think?
JA: When was the last time you had your levels checked? Have you noticed any weight loss or weight gain?
Customer: weight gain, last one was 5 years ago 1.6
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have only half a thyroid - lobectom
y in 2008
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Ken replied 1 year ago.


I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Do you have any other diagnosed medical condition?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am regretting putting in my card details - how can I cancel this?
Expert:  Ken replied 1 year ago.

Do you want to cancel the question? I will inform the concerned.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm in the UK and thought this was too. How can I cancel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please and a refund. I'm worried now.