How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been experiencing centralized abdominal pain few

Customer Question

I have been experiencing centralized abdominal pain for a few weeks, it increases on an empty stomach with liquids or solids and after eating. The pain is constant from upper to lower abdomen. It is like when I eat I am able to feel it moving through me. I do not have a gall bladder. A fever, nausea at times vomiting and abnormal bowel movements with an increased level of fatigue and rapid weight loss. It was recommended by my PCP to go to the ER. Blood work and CT without contrast was performed and I was told nothing wrong. I am quite sure I am certainly not feeling like that what is my next step?? Please help I feel that I have already let this go on too long
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ..

Thank you for the question ...

Please tell me do you have associated weight loss ?

What about your appetite , is it normal ?

Regards .