How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4293
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has lived with disphagia a year now and eats through

Customer Question

My son has lived with disphagia for over a year now and eats through his stomach. What are the chances of finding a doctor that can treat him here in Honolulu, Hawaii?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

The chances are good that you will find a specialist doctor over there. You need a team of doctors such as a neurologist, a gastroenterologist, and a nutrition specialist. Please take your son to The Queen's Medical Center,***** Honolulu, Hawaii 96813. Here your son will be examined by a general physician who will then refer him to the specialists.

Take care.