How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chaithanya Your Own Question
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 798
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Chaithanya is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm having several health concerns. In the past few years

Customer Question

I'm having several health concerns. In the past few years I've steadily been having pain in my lower right abdomen area. I keep feeling faint to the point of passing out or nearly so. I get numbing along my right side usually. Especially below my waist area, downward. I cannot fully urinate, I literally go about 15×+ a day and throughout the night. It does not sting like a usual bladder infection, just heavyness, inflammation and not being able to void even though my bladder is heavy and full feeling. I've gotten bladder infections with "stinging" feeling throughout my life. But other than the fact obgyns always tell me they see many WBC'S present. I don't actually feel that type of discomfort. I also get fevers, low grade..a Lot! I can't even stand to wear sox and tennis shoes. I also get a lot of lympnodes. On my head, behind my ears, throat area. Pretty often, usually after feverish days. Lately, my joints and bones ache and click clack constantly. I must say I don't go to see DR'S because they never seem interested in helping me, so I shy away from them and let the pains continue 😕 I have had Hyperostosis Frontal interna come up on an xray a few years back, by accident, I had a bad slip, hit head, went unconscious. I wonder if my symptoms are related to Morgagni' s disease. Because they fit to a T with all the other symptoms. I am 37 now. I've had PIDPELVIC inflammatory disease and PCD pelvic congestion disorder. Here are my lab results.
PH 8.5 High, Ketones 40+ AB, WBC 5-9AB, Epithelial Cells Moderate AB, Leukocyte Esterase small AB, Absolute Eosinophils 0Low, Lymphocytes 21.7 Low. My Liver is also increasingly echogenic.
I hope you'll be able to advice me in the direction or approach I should go, or advice certain tests that may be more insightful. I so, appreciate this! Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.


I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced General Physician attending you

I have studied your symtoms

Let me call you and discuss in detail

Please accept the phone call offer, so that I can call you[you can share your number after you accept the phone call offer]

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.


Let us continue here if you are not interested in phone call offer, or you can accept phone call offer anytime.

Now, Onething you have recurrent UTI, what treatments have you tried for it?

What is your height and weight?

Have you got RA factor, ESR, ANA antibodies done?? these are related to rheumatology

Hyperostosis is due to hit, and unrelated to other symptoms, you can ignore that. Definitely not morgagnis

Until your liver function tests are normal, don't bother about echogenicity, limit fat intake, good diet and active exercise helps

Leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page[only then I'm compensated]

You can ask number of questions after the rating


Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


The emergency room is not the place to get care.

You need an exam from an internal medicine doctor, board certified as I am.

You probably need a scan of the abdomen.

If you have had any surgeries for example, adhesions could be causing this.

Your UA is contaminated.

I suggest, specifically, seeing a urologist, possibly you need a scope into the bladder, as you might have interstitial cystitis given this history. It is not infection and it is treatable.

If the lymphnodes are large, a biopsy should be considered.

Certainly, pelvic inflammatory disease needs to be ruled out.

In short, you need a complete exam and a complete work up.

Board certified internists are trained in all adult specialties and must prove their compentancy in these with the American Board of Medical Examiners.

If you give me your city and state, I will help you find one.

Good luck

Please click a positive rating on this post only.

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Any further questions, please ask or request to leave a positive rating.

Best Regards