DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I sat on a table that had mineral spirits on it and it went

Customer Question

Hi I sat on a table that had mineral spirits on it and it went through my jeans and burned the inside top part of my legs. I can not walk without pants on. The tops of my legs cannot touch for me to walk. One side is worse than the other. It is really dark!
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: No swelling and only bothers me when skin touches skin. I did this on Friday evening.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

You need to go to the ER.

I am not sure what other question you are asking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even though it was Friday.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Go to the ER now.Or urgent care, or your doctors office.

Today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks I will go to Dr. Thank you!
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

anytime

please click a positive rating , top of this page