Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a question regarding cialis. A 20 mg cialis is it for immediate use or can it taken randomly for maintenance...

Customer Question
I have a question regarding...
I have a question regarding cialis
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: A 20 mg cialis is it for immediate use or can it b taken randomly for maintenance purpose pop
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
6/3/2016
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

For how long are you taking Cialis?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Any investigations so far?

Any other health or medical problems

Thanks

Dear,

As you are online, so i am posting my answer.

Well, If you are unable to maintain the erection, it means that you are suffering from Erectile dysfunction. First of all it is important to evaluate the right cause.

There are some medical conditions which causes erectile dysfunction. These are-

diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disorder, low testosterone.

Taking excess of alcohol, nicotine can cause dysfunction.

Physically if you are healthy and do not have systemic disease, then some tests should be done, which includes- Nocturnal penile tumescence,Penile ultrasound.

One may need following tests:

-Ultrasound,
-Neurological evaluation,
-Dynamic infusion cavernosometry and cavernosography (DICC),
-Nocturnal tumescence test.
-Blood sugar level

The treatment depends on the cause.

It includes Oral medications like Sildenafil (Viagra),Tadalafil (Cialis),life style improvements (for example; quitting smoking, and exercising more)

Yes, Cialis ( Tadalafil ) can be given on daily basis.

Yes, Cialis 20mg is used to treat Erectile dysfunction. Also, The dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg, based on individual efficacy and tolerability.

Also I would make clear that Cialis can be taken at approximately the same time every day, without regard to timing of sexual activity.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor