Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I had rough sex with my girl friend for the pass week and it

Customer Question
just started to feeling inchy...
I had rough sex with my girl friend for the pass week and it just started to feeling inchy on money
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Monday I meant to say
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
6/1/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

are you taking a shower and washing with soap and water after having sex?

are you using a condom? lubricant?

after sex, it is important to shower and wash with soap and water to clean your skin to help prevent infection and itchiness

also if you sweat in your private area a lot or if there is a lot of moisture in the groin area, this can lead to a skin fungal infection like jock itch which can cause itching.

you would need an antifungal powder or spray like Tinactin or Lamasil or Nystatin antifungal treatment to fight jock itch fungal infection.

let me know if you have questions.

do you have any other questions?

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician