How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46304
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pus coming from my penis, Unprotected anal sex pus coming

Customer Question

Pus coming from my penis
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Unprotected anal sex pus coming from my penis and it hurt when I pee
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

pus from the penis means you contacted a sexually transmitted disease or have bacterial infection of your bladder or urethra urine tube in your penis

you need to see a doctor right away at the ER or sex clinic or planned parenthood

to get a penile urethral culture and test of your urine.

you most likely will need to get on a course of antibiotics or get a shot of antibiotics and a pill to help kill off this infection

but you need the tests to know what kind of infection is causing the pus

do you have a hospital or ER or urgent care center or planned parenthood clinic where you can go to get these test done and treatment started?