How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been having pain in the upper abdomen area (near the

Customer Question

I have been having pain in the upper abdomen area (near the stomach) with nausea. When I eat I feel the food traveling to my stomach and it hurst
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Yes some pain but mostly cramping
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: its like the food settles and I feel it sitting right on the upper part og my stomach on the right side
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nausea with lower back pain now its hard to digest any food rather heavy food but it feels like its sticking
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Salama MD

How long have you had these symptoms?