Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I feel weak ,no appetite, ,t feel like eating, a little

Customer Question
I feel weak ,no appetite...
I feel weak ,no appetite , don,t feel like eating, a little dizzy at times . My Dr.put me through all the tests, nothing showed up.I started eating different supplements such as
turmeric , immune7 . No results
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
5/21/2016
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

These symptoms especially the dizziness needs to be diagnosed till the causative factor is found. If your doctor has ruled out all the possible causes, then he/she needs to refer you to a specialist doctor such as an endocrinologist or an ENT specialist. Please get back to your doctor so that you can get a referral to a specialist. This could be due to hormonal causes, or due to anemia. Sometimes these symptoms may be due to depression and that also needs treatment. Also if these symptoms were due to deficiency in nutrients the exact deficiency needs to be found out and specific treatment needs to be given.

Take care.

Dear customer,

Please ask your question here if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks.

Dear customer,

If you have no further questions, please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Thanks.

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor