Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I don't know if I should go to the ER. I started my period 3

Customer Question

Hi I'm Kristin. I don't know if I should go to the ER. I started my period 3 days ago and I'm bleeding through everything. Its not letting up.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I was diagnosed recently with ovarian cysts. I also was told I have andeomyosis I've
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I had an ablation about 4 yrs ago.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Are you Soaking through one or more sanitary pads every hour for several consecutive hours ?

Are you passing heavy blood clots?

May i know your age?

In past for how many days you get periods?

Thanks