Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

One day I felt a muscle in the tip of my penis break during

Customer Question

One day I felt a muscle in the tip of my penis break during masturbation. My ejaculations started getting smaller, then finally stopped about a year ago. A doctor did a prostate check (finger up the ass) said everything normal. What's the problem?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm hemiplegic from a stroke and 62 years old, been with same GP long time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ....

Feeling in the tip of penis is often always fleshy and this is normal .

As far as low ejaculation is concerned often low levels of Testosterone in body could be the reason .

I will suggest you to check your Serum Testosterone levels .

Meanwhile use good diet rich in oysters , oats , and fresh fruit juices , your issue will resolved soon .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .