Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

Can't stop peeing no matter what I do can you suggest

Customer Question

Can't stop peeing no matter what I do can you suggest anything?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: When I go to the toilet I only my pee is like a few drops but once I'm done an leave the bathroom I feel like I'm busting again an it happens all over again...
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: This has been happening since I was young an it just keeps me up all night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is your age & gender?

Any tests done so far?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We its for my girlfriend and she won't she a doctor about it... She is 23yrs old an had test done when she was 18 an they showed that her kidneys were fine. That's all I have sorry for so little information
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

The symptoms your 23 year old girlfriend is having can be due to various causes.The most common cause of frequent urination is diabetes.Excessive & frequent urination is an important symptom of high blood sugar(diabetes).Other common causes are:urinary tract infection and some kidney disorders.

Although she had tests for kidneys when she was 18 year old that shows her normal kidney function,I advise her to have the following tests now:

• A simple, inexpensive screening test, called a routine urinalysis
  • Serum creatinine & other blood tests
  • Blood urea nitrogen (BUN),
  • Creatinine clearance test & urea clearance test

These tests will help to know what is the exact underlying cause of this frequent urination.Treatment will then be done accordingly. UTI or diabetes can be probable cause.Urologist is the best doctor for which she needs to consult.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh