DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

No erection at all! Even when arousaled, Got a TBI in 2010

Customer Question

No erection at all! Even when arousaled
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Got a TBI in 2010 erections have been a problem since then
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Have tried injections , tri- something and caveject! The tri whatever hurt to much but did get erection !! Cialis and viagra dont work at all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

If all else fails, an implant would be needed.

These have a high degree of patient satisfaction.

Hello'

This is a normal range heart rate.

It would be particularly normal since you felt you were having an anxiety attack.

You need an exam to make sure there is no rhythm problem .

I would have someone listen to your heart as well.

This is easy, being in the hospital

Check, with one of the ER docs.

I am a double board certified US doctor.

Find me as needed by request here to save time, get fast and correct answers.

Additional information: anxiety can be a sign of underlying problems: heart rhythm problem, thyroid problem, nutritional deficiency, caffeine, smoking, alcohol, medications and others. Get checked out.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/