DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Dr Oz, you recommend Forskolin to fight belly fat,yet the

Customer Question

Dr Oz, you recommend Forskolin to fight belly fat,yet the product you endorse has only 125 mg ,when the recommended amount by researchers is 1000 mg. Why don't you recommend a product that has the recommended amount ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloDr. Oz is not on this site and does not answer questions on line.Forskolin is not very effective for weight loss.At the higher amount it has significant potential toxicity.Weight loss needs a comprehensive program, and there is no magic pill of any sort for long term weight loss.In fact, there is no established best oral dose by research. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/