How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have noticeable swelling on my right side just below my

Customer Question

I have noticeable swelling on my right side just below my rib cage iam experiencing periods of dull ache. Iam due to see my rheumatologist in couple of wks. So they can figure out why my tissues are being attacked by each other
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: tingling sensations I get in my fingers n toes at times ,finger swelling and consistant back pain with stiffness at times my knee has swollen on me and was hot too touch with toothache like pain could not walk on it for 3mth .iam depressed I take Effexor so controlled.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Can you attach a picture here for me to see, if possible.