Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Is there any reason to be concerned about red underarm..not

Customer Question
really a rash and does...
is there any reason to be concerned about red underarm..not really a rash and does not itch
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
5/15/2016
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hello]

In fact it is fairly common.

It can be irritation from what you use there.

Stop that for a few days and see.

It can be bacterial or fungal [most often cornybacterium in this area] infection, which might resolve, but if not

can be easily treated.

Glad to look at a picture here as well.

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas.

Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Hi

Please attach a picture

I will be waiting.

Hi

The above will not let me edit my post: site problem.

I made an error in not mentioning that you don't have to itch for this to be infection.

See this link.

A picture will help if you can attach here.

I am here daily: double board certified US doctor.

Find me as needed.

Hello

Hello

Please do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .

I would be happy to help you

Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician