Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!
Thanks for your question.
Has she taken any new medicine within past couple of days?
Has she eaten anything which may have been stale?
Has she eaten anything new, which she has not eaten before like any type of new seafood etc...?
Is she febrile?
Thanks for the reply and the photograph.
I have seen the photo.
It seems that she is having an allergic reaction to something, most likely something she has eaten.
She seems to have developed angioedema at her lip as a result of allergic reaction.She should take an anti allergic like benadryl or zyrtec if available and she should go to ER for further evaluation and treatment.
This is not something which should be treated at home.
This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any further information.If done do take a moment to rate my answer by clicking on stars at the top of page.You can come back to the same thread even after you have rated my answer.