Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

There, i have my brother xrays and ct scan lungs.can

Customer Question

hi there,
i have my brother xrays and ct scan for his lungs.can you give me another opinion.he has copd and the xray shows a mass from a 1 doctor and another doctor called it a scars
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am happy to look at an xray. but chest xrays are 1940s sort of technology and often fuzzy and uncleara chest CT scan is much better at telling for sure if there is a mass or not in the lungsuntil he gets a chest CT scan, you and his doctors will continue to wonder if he has a mass in his lungs or not, no matter what I say.also, I don't have as good resolution of the chest xray on my computer from your image, compared to what radiologist have when they look at the chest xray in a radiology reading room.was his xray done in the USA?