Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I just had a stress test and this was the result. What does

Customer Question

I just had a stress test and this was the result. What does this mean? There is no component information for this result
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What kind of information?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I had a heart attack in 1995, heart vessels totally clean, fibromyalgia , was having some chest pains (could have been from fibromyalgia, but sharp pains
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Where is the result? Can you post it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About This TestDetails
Component Results
There is no component information for this result.General Information
Resulted:
05/11/2016 7:25 AM

There is component information means the test report cannot be obtained due to inadequate procedure of the test.

You need to call and ask the hospital, about what exactly went wrong

Any questions ask me or request for a positive rating

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When the last part of the test was being done and they were taking pictures of my heart after being on the tread mill I started to have one of my coughing spells. Could that have caused the test to be incomplete?

Yes, this might have caused incomplete test

Please leave a posiitve rating, that is required, so that just answer compensates for my time.

Best Regards